Speak Out to say, “Immigration reform cannot wait!”
Speak out for local, state, and national reforms to immigration and refugee policies to help reunite and keep families together, improve the welcome that refugees receive upon arrival, and build stronger, more welcoming communities:
- Click here for resources for community involvement with immigrants, including deferred action for "DREAMers"
- Work with your local law enforcement offices to stop racial profiling, family separation, and unnecessary detention and deportations in your community. Learn more in the Secure Communities toolkit, and join others across the U.S. (see map here) by signing up to take action.
- Educate your community about how Alabama's anti-immigrant law HB56 is tearing apart families and communities and urge your local policy makers to oppose any AL 'copy-cat' bills in your state.
- Sign up for CWS Speak Out Alerts to receive up to date information on important policy decisions that would impact the lives of refugees and immigrants (less than 10 emails are sent per year).
- Learn how SERVICE SPEAKS can transform your service to refugees and immigrants into policy change.
- Become a fan of the new Church World Service Immigrants & Refugees page on Facebook, and join the discussion!
- Follow the CWS Immigration and Refugee Program on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cws_irp
Return to top